in

Greece - Are you there?

Last post 05-24-2013 5:37 PM by Lady Justice. 54 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-21-2012 3:55 PM

Greece - Are you there?

The following is from an individual on msnbc.com's message board regarding Greece (and the rest of us) and I found it profound and want to share it with you. What are your thoughts if any on this thought provoking content? Can we speak about such things anymore? I am an American currently residing in America and the atmosphere here is simmering with uncertainty too. TrustVerify (msnbc.com) The United States is in line to get our country foreclosed upon, just like what’s happening to the European countries. The entire banking system is corrupt and rigged and the rating agencies are insignificant. Spain is the next Greece. It is just one of the dominoes that is falling as the money junkies move in to buy countries for pennies on the dollar who are involved with the Federal Reserve. The governing elite of psychopathic bankers/Federal Reserve, Wall Street, corrupt politicians, and powerful mega-corporations create crises, then save us from the crises they created, while accumulating more control, wealth and power. This perpetual swindle has been going on for decades and has reached its zenith. This demented psychology is called Problem – Reaction – Solution. It is time to remove and arrest this criminal cabal that has enslaved humanity. I think most people have figured out that Wall Street is one of the most corrupt and ethically deprived institutions on our planet. I think most people also know the media is bought and sold just like most politicians. We also know that Wall Street is one of many tools of the elite but not the main tool. What is very clear is that our financial system has an architect and carefully designed plan that is playing itself out in Europe. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is very brazen in its fear mongering that we have lost a decade economically. Especially since the IMF has been one of the biggest contributors to perpetuating the instability of the European crisis. The dominoes are beginning to fall in what is an orchestrated attempt by the banksters to consolidate Europe and eventually the rest of the world’s economies under one umbrella that is to be controlled by those that have always controlled currency and money. The most egregious aspect of this contrived extortion is that they are blaming the people who are the backbone of any economy instead of their greedy corrupt political and business leaders. George Papandreou was pressured to quit because he lapsed into a morally and ethical responsible position by trying to give the people of Greece a say in their economic future through a referendum. This vote would have given the Greek people the choice to stay in the Euro zone and allow their country to be foreclosed upon by the banksters or leave the Euro regain their sovereignty and coin their own currency once again. The IMF bullied the smallest country as a litmus test for what is going to be a much more challenging foreclosure process when it comes to the larger economies. Spain and Italy are now in the cross hairs. This dilemma you are watching unfold goes to the core of the rotten apple that is the world’s financial system. Folks, you are witnessing the death throes of a desperate corrupt financial system where the stock markets and the fractional reserve banking system are at its core. The volatility in the stock markets are a microcosm of the greed, theft and corruption that has perpetrated all aspects of our and other countries economic systems. In the United States, It doesn’t matter who’s in office. Our political system has turned into a two headed one party system with both parties serving their masters, Wall Street and the banksters/Federal Reserve. The stock market is just another ponzi scheme whose intent is to fleece the gullible at the bottom of the pyramid. The stock market is a rogue element of a financial system that is meant to funnel the wealth to the elite/banksters who soicopathically control our financial lives. It is reaching a point where there is nothing more to take from the 99% of the world. The banksters would separate you from your rainy day fund if they could gain access to your shoe box or secret compartment in your purse or wallet. The stock market isn’t the main problem; it’s the fractional reserve banking system that has set the foundation for outright theft. We are experiencing the biggest bank and investment robbery in history and the banks and financial institutions are doing the robbing. When you blame one political party or another they have you right where they want you, in fear, divided and distracted to the theft that is going on right in front of your eyes each and every second of the day. When you have people on Wall Street day trading and speculating making half a million dollars a year in their twenties betting on people being foreclosed on, you need to ask yourself what is the true purpose of our banking system? At the moment it is largely a theft on the American public. MF Global CEO, ex Goldman Sachs CEO John Corzine knows this and knows that nobody with his connections have served any time for stealing the investor’s money (1.6 billion at last count). The financial system’s main mission should be to allocate capital to areas of greatest growth in the real world economy. Yet they allow all kinds of broker speculation and financial gimmicks such as the derivative markets which are based on non-realistic side bets which are now in the quadrillions. The derivatives market was illegal for most of the 20th century. The European banking crisis is a prime example of what is going to happen to all economies associated with stock market fraud and the Federal Reserve banking system. The financial strife in Greece is the model that will befall most countries. Greece is but a symptom of a cancer that has attached itself to the world’s economies. The Federal Reserve (which is neither federal nor a reserve) has been creating money (monopoly money) out of thin air and charging interest on it insuring a debtor economy for anyone who chooses or is forced to get involved with the Federal Reserve and their fractional reserve banking system. That is why this whole European or any countries current debt crisis will never be resolved and will be preyed upon by the stock market vultures. The Federal Reserve System is designed to cause economies to fail. If someone loans you two dollars to run your economy and expects three back for the loan and interest how are you going to pay the third back? You can’t unless you borrow more dollars which puts you in perpetual debt and in a constant borrowing cycle to pay off the debt. This is designed not accidental. Here’s the kicker, once the Federal Reserve/banksters have you struggling to pay off your interest, they send in their loan sharks the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The IMF will loan you money to cover your ever burdening interest payments but they attach a provision that if you default, you will have to give them your assets in what they call privatization (foreclosure). Since the interest is exponential, you will default and the banksters will come in and try to foreclose on your country, like Greece, Spain’s next. They are being told to sell off their own country to pay back the people who caused the mess to begin with. This allows the elite to steal your intrinsic valuable assets because they gave you paper (loans/debt) and the interest on the debt that is systematically impossible to pay back. This also allows the parasitic stock speculators to profit from this designed theft. They not only know the outcome of an economy, they can gamble on the economic bubbles at the investor’s expense. This cancer goes all the way down the food chain. In the United States case, it doesn’t have to be that way. In our constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, it stipulates that we can “coin money” as a nation and avoid the Federal Reserve’s interest (fee charged on loans) black hole. The Federal Reserve has a 100 year charter and it is up in 2013. We have to stop these banksters from gaining an extension by our corrupt paid off politicians. If we can stop the extension, our income taxes will drop dramatically! End the Fed! So don’t be fooled that the Europeans have come to grips with their financial debt, it’s impossible, it’s a designed virus that has spread around the globe. The Europeans are now replacing their leaders with technocrats/ex Goldman Sachs banksters. These people haven’t been elected by anybody. The stock market vultures will continue to contrive “financial instruments” (credit default swaps/credit derivatives) to defraud the people of the world. The Federal reserve at the end of the day, is just another private company and its debts are NOT the debts of America or the American taxpayer. What we are looking at folks, is the demise of the most vile and corrupt institution ever put on Earth Banks, Central banks, World Bank, BIS, IMF = Federal Reserve = Debtor economies, Debtor Nations (economic slaves) and carrion for the stock market derivative heist. 44 votes #1.5 - Wed May 16, 2012 2:42 PM EDT
    "...to remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all..." ~ Elie Wiesel
  • 05-21-2012 4:46 PM In reply to

Re: Greece - Are you there?

• 05-21-2012 5:00 PM In reply to

• 06-01-2012 2:28 PM In reply to

Well I'm Greek and I'm really impressed, because everything this bloke says is absolutely true. George Papandreou did everything on purpose, I mean he had discussed the referendum case weeks before he resigned, which was a hopeless case to the people of Greece. If he really was responsible and had guts he would consider the referendum the day he announced all about the debt and the IMF's existence (which we ignored until 2010)but of course he didn't, why should he? Plus, I genuinely hope Spain doesn't seek IMF's help, because memorandums will be voted like every 3-4 months and that means that people there will suffer even more like we do! Every country that turns to the IMF is done! 

On KMB since 8/6/2008

Beyonce:8//11/2009
    U2+Snow Patrol:3/9/2010
    30 Seconds To Mars:6/7/2011
    Bon Jovi:20/7/2011
    Kasabian:27/6/2012

• 06-01-2012 6:41 PM In reply to

• 06-01-2012 6:51 PM In reply to

It's been said that several financial services companies state that Spain's bailout is a matter of time, but thankfully it was only a rumour and I do hope it never happens

On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-02-2012 10:58 AM In reply to

• 06-02-2012 3:31 PM In reply to

Your quite welcome and thank you, I just said that because people here don't want more countries to go through stuff like this.

On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-03-2012 9:49 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Lady Justice and Magdalene, thanks for your posts! I admit i do not understand much of what is going on in Greece and Spain but i feel for the people who are just trying to make a living for themselves and their families. Smile
    On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 06-03-2012 10:17 AM In reply to

• 06-12-2012 4:52 PM In reply to

Jules C:
    Lady Justice and Magdalene, thanks for your posts! I admit i do not understand much of what is going on in Greece and Spain but i feel for the people who are just trying to make a living for themselves and their families. Smile
    What's going on is that we are both broke. Actually Greece is much worse than Spain and I'm afraid things are gonna get tougher. Oh and thanks
    On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-12-2012 5:22 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

I am sorry to hear that Lady Justice. It makes you wonder, how on earth, did things get to this stage!
    On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 06-12-2012 7:36 PM In reply to

Well it's the outcome of how irresponsible and corrupt the politicians have been since 1974.....They had been borrowing money from the EU provided that they would help the country in a number of ways (e.g. constructing national avenues, giving better jobs to people, getting it into the EU etc) but it turned out that they actually used all that money by buying villas, expensive cars and lots of other things...We really weren't that sure about all that until we got into the IMF, then everything came to light
    On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-12-2012 7:54 PM In reply to

• 06-12-2012 7:57 PM In reply to

They also saved money and sent it in some banks in Switzerland...and yet some of them dare to be candidates for the upcoming elections....
    On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-12-2012 8:02 PM In reply to

The greed and cynicism of certain breeds of politician never cease to disgust me. Setting themselves above the people they are meant to represent to such an extent that they feel entitled to thieve, yet still expecting to be held in enough esteem to be re-elected Ick! 

Don't change the things you do; just stay as you are
  • 06-12-2012 8:08 PM In reply to

Half of the shame goes to the people who still vote for them regardless of the fact that they kept stealing our money
    On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-12-2012 8:28 PM In reply to

• 06-12-2012 8:39 PM In reply to

^^ I don't disagree with the bit you quote from this article, but I speak from experience. It's been 2 years since we were given the bailout and since then 3 memorandums have passed already and there are more to come. But the consequences are the same anyway
    On KMB since 8/6/2008

• 06-13-2012 5:46 PM In reply to

Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next >