in

Manchester Support Act

Last post 05-29-2012 9:18 PM by Joe. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2012 4:18 PM

Manchester Support Act

Hi All I have tickets to see the band in Manchester tomorrow and it says on my ticket, Keane plus special guest, can anyone tell me who the special guest will be for for this gig? Also can anyone who has already been possibly tell me what time it finished as im getting the train home and need to check the schedule times
  • 05-29-2012 9:05 PM In reply to

• les
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-29-2012

Re: Manchester Support Act

Hi justjennie84! I'm also going tomorrow night to the Manchester gig; to answer your questions, I believe the support act is a band called ZULU WINTER. Not checked them out yet but will do on-line later on.  Regards the time of the end of the gig, I'd guess it'll be 11:00pm as all the gigs I've ever been to have ended at this time due to noise polution laws etc. Hope you have a great time tomorrow :-)

Filed under:
  • 05-29-2012 9:18 PM In reply to

• Joe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-21-2008
    • sat at the starting line

Re: Manchester Support Act

zulu winter are a great band, we met them after the birmingham gig and they were awesome :-) my friend full on got flirted with my the singer and bassist haha, she tripped over the kerb and he caught her and they got chatting and he gave her the last half of his beer! and i shouted to the guitarist onstage that i liked his shirt and i told him after and he couldn't stop laughing, i love them omg
    someone to understand your hopes and fears
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)