in

When will tickets be sent out??

Last post 11-16-2012 6:52 PM by Miklyssary. 36 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-26-2012 8:34 PM

When will tickets be sent out??

Has anyone any idea when the tickets for the UK tour will be sent out please? Thanks :)
  • 10-26-2012 8:57 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Re: When will tickets be sent out??

Hi live4keane, i've not had mine yet for Margate but i've never booked with Sandbag before. I read that they send them out about 3 weeks before the gig. :-)
    On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 10-26-2012 10:53 PM In reply to

It seems ridiculous, I bought one through Sandbag and three direct from the box office. I received the three less than a week after ordering them. Not had the Sandbag one, what a surprise...

Thanks as usual to Sam xx .
  • 10-26-2012 11:58 PM In reply to

Thanks for your replies. I've ordered tickets for another gig and can print those out myself.
  • 10-27-2012 9:30 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Yes, i'm not very impressed with Sandbag, i must admit.
    On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 10-27-2012 5:50 PM In reply to

Ive booked tickets as a birthday present for my partner and myself through Tickemaster UK this was on the 10/08/2012 for the venue at Bournemouth in December . It says on my account with them that they are not yet dispatched but Ticketmaster say if they havent arrive 5 days before the venue to contact the ticket provider :) We will be both looking forward to this
    Were you born this stupid....or is today a special day??
    Filed under:
  • 10-27-2012 7:46 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi babidoll38, welcome to the forum! I'm Jules Big Smile
  • 11-01-2012 5:20 PM In reply to

• saw
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-28-2009
    • Posts 6

Sandbag say they haven't received some of the tickets from the promoter (I've bought for Nottingham).  They anticipate sending them out about 2 weeks before the gig.  Hope this helps.  Sel

• 11-03-2012 12:29 PM In reply to

thank you jules :) sorry i took a while replying back been on holiday and catching up online :)
  • 11-03-2012 12:44 PM In reply to

• Amethyst
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-30-2009
    • Stranded in the wrong time
    • Posts 11,606

Thanks for that info, saw - that makes sense.  I've booked for Nottingham through Sandbag, too.  I got my O2 tickets from a different site and printed them off myself, so at least I have some Keane tickets in hand to keep me going!

babidoll38, your siggy is hilarious!!

Live4Keane, we're nearly neighbours - I'm in Staffordshire, too!

Sooz & Jules...hello!  Wink

Sarah

Keane merchandise store raising funds for Amnesty International: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/KeaneFansForAmnesty

• 11-03-2012 12:51 PM In reply to

Hi Everybody!  Just to let you know I have received tickets from Sandbag!!  I  have tickets for the Nottingham and the Bournemouth gigs.  I think you should soon be getting yours. (fingers crossed!).
  • 11-03-2012 1:23 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi babidoll38, hope you had a lovely break? Great to have you back Big Smile.

Hi Sarah Wink glad you was able to print off your tickets for the 02! I haven't yet received my Margate tickets from Sandbag but i checked my account and it said 'not yet despatched' so hopefully they will come soon! So excited!!

Hi Tracey, yesssssssss result! That's great news Big Smile

Jules xx

• 11-04-2012 5:47 PM In reply to

I'm awaiting tickets for Brighton - on the order tracking, it does say not yet dispatched so I'm hoping they are on their way soon.
    Hitch Your Star To Mine
  • 11-04-2012 6:47 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi tomsmic! I'm Jules. That's the same as myself, i imagine they will be sent out over the next week or so. Big Smile
  • 11-07-2012 4:11 PM In reply to

Good news !!!!! just checked my ticketmaster account and my tickets are being processed :) *SCREAMS* SEE YOU THERE IF YOUR AT BOURNEMOUTH !!!!!
  • 11-07-2012 6:40 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Yes! I received my email from Sandbag today, my tickets have been dispatched!!! Stick out tongue. But it won't be real to me until i get the tickets in my hand!

That's great news babidoll38! Big Smile

• 11-07-2012 7:43 PM In reply to

• Amethyst
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-30-2009
    • Stranded in the wrong time
    • Posts 11,606

Yay!  My Nottingham tickets have been sent - they should be in my little mitts by tomorrow!  Big Smile

Sarah

Keane merchandise store raising funds for Amnesty International: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/KeaneFansForAmnesty

• 11-07-2012 8:25 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Oh great news Sarah! All going well we should be able to hold those tickets aloft tomorrow! YipeeeeeBig Smile
  • 11-07-2012 8:30 PM In reply to

Suuush, don't mention your tickets in front of Suzie Q, she has form when it comes to reallocation.
  • 11-08-2012 9:08 AM In reply to

I haven't had an email yet :( Fingers crossed that it will happen today Hi, Amethyst!
Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next >