in

Next album

Last post 03-06-2013 2:35 AM by sofikeaner. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-29-2012 1:11 AM

• keanyu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-29-2012
    • Posts 9

Next album

hello
    My name is Vincent
    I am a fan of Keane and I was able to read information on the next Keane album
    Tom Chaplin spoke to a journalist from the daily star here his words:
    "Next for us will be some out of left turn - that's the great freedom of Being in a band. It'd be nice to do something That surprises people. "

• 10-29-2012 11:14 AM In reply to

Re: Next album

keanyu:

"Next for us will be some out of left turn - that's the great freedom of Being in a band. It'd be nice to do something That surprises people. "

That's right. Tom is talking about making a solo album.

• 10-29-2012 1:03 PM In reply to

• keanyu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-29-2012
    • Posts 9

Tom talked about the next album keane
    he told us, not I
    "Next will be some for US  out of left turn"
    Here is the link: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/278625/Keane-go-left/

• 10-29-2012 1:26 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi Vincent, welcome to the forum, i'm Jules from England! Yes i believe Tom was talking about the bands next album.
    On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 10-31-2012 7:59 PM In reply to

It's great that they're already talking about making another album.
    The older I get, the more I realise that I know nothing about nothing
  • 11-03-2012 12:46 PM In reply to

Hi, yes I agree. Its great that Keane are already talking about the next album, its wonderful to hear!
  • 11-26-2012 3:08 PM In reply to

The wait for strangeland was almost too hard, so I am going to try and not get excited for whatever they do next, until at least a year :p
  • 12-23-2012 3:10 PM In reply to

I agree that the wait for Strangeland was too long. But the wait made it better when we finallu got to hear it. I can't wait to hear the follow up to Strangeland either. But I won't start to get excited until the first anniversary of Strangeland's release has passed. Then I will start to excited about the new album. I am sure Keane will not let their fans down.

If you have a minute, why don'twe go talkin about it, somewhere only we know
  • 12-27-2012 9:00 AM In reply to

From where i get latest album which i search ?
  • 12-29-2012 2:30 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi annaonweb! I'm Jules,welcome to the forum! Are you looking to get Strangeland?

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 01-06-2013 1:01 PM In reply to

I'm pretty convinced the next album will be a Greatest Hits, or a Greatest Hits and B-sides double album. I was thinking that it would be a 2003-2013 retrospective with the very early songs, through all the singles on Disk 1, then a choice of B sides for the Disk 2 , and also a couple of new songs as well. I imagine that the record company would like it to fill in the gap and keep their name out there, whilst the boys get to have some time off (which they've indicated from their Q&A's they all want this year).  
    The older I get, the more I realise that I know nothing about nothing
  • 01-17-2013 5:43 AM In reply to

Its great that money doesn't make someone happy, but in real money is the essential source to create an album... because almost every singer make his album only because people have demand of it, and hence people are willing to pay for it. Its profitable that actually brings happiness...
  • 02-10-2013 4:45 PM In reply to

I would love them to release an album of live / acoustic recordings. I know there is one available from a few years back but I think it only has six songs on it.
  • 03-04-2013 11:26 PM In reply to

Wow! I hope this time the album comes out soon :) ... I have a thirst for more music >: D
  • 03-05-2013 9:35 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi sofikeaner! I'm Jules, welcome to the forum!

Jules xxx

• 03-06-2013 2:35 AM In reply to

thanks
Page 1 of 1 (16 items)