in

Selling: various CDs/DVD/promos/boxs/vinyl

Last post 11-03-2012 11:30 PM by ChrisFlynn. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-03-2012 11:30 PM

Selling: various CDs/DVD/promos/boxs/vinyl

Hi everybody! Having just moved house, I’ve finally had a chance to consolidate my CDs. It turns out I have quite a few duplicates of Keane and I no longer require 2 or 3 copies of everything. If anyone interested in anyone of the below, please PM me with an offer, including your country and whether you can pay by Paypal or not. Don’t worry, I still have editions of all the below, and it doesn’t mean I love Keane any less! I thought I’d go to the forum before eBay.

Specials

• This Is The Last Time (Fierce Panda) promo. Promo CD for the 2003 release (NING147CD). Unusually, contains all three tracks from the single.
    • Somewhere Only We Know promo. Promo CD created for journalists/radio, in cardboard slipcase with unique cover. Includes two tracks of ‘hooks’ for radio.
    • Under The Iron Sea box (number: 784). Includes 7” singles of Atlantic (number: 590), Is It Any Wonder (number: 6326), Crystal Ball (number: 0388).

Albums

• Hopes and Fears - Korean edition. Shrinkwrapped, with original slipcase and obi strip.
    • Hopes and Fears - Taiwanese edition. With original slipcase, which is embossed with the iconic silhouettes - very cool.

UK singles

• This Is The Last Time (Fierce Panda) - the original 2003 CD release. Backed with Can’t Stop Now, and fan favourite Allemande. Fierce Panda (NING147CD) and White Light
    • Somewhere Only We Know - 2004 CD release. Backed with Snowed Under, Walnut Tree and Somewhere Only We Know (Video)
    • Everybody’s Changing - 2004 CD release. Backed with To The End Of The Earth, Fly To Me, Everybody's Changing (Video)
    • Bedshaped - 2004 CD release. Backed with Something In Me Was Dying, Untitled 2, Bedshaped (Video)
    • This Is The Last Time - 2004 CD release. Backed with She Opens Her Eyes, This Is The Last Time (Demo), This Is The Last Time (Video)
    • This Is The Last Time - 2004 DVD release. Backed with Somewhere Only You Know Secret Gig - 5th February 2004, We Might As Well Be Strangers - Live at Villiers Theatre, London - 5th February 2004, This Is The Last Time - Live at Irving Plaza, New York - 29th September 2004, Photo Gallery - This Is The Last Time Video Shoot, London
    • Is It Any Wonder - 2006 CD release. Digipak, which has been kept in a protective plastic sleeve. Backed with Let It Slide, He Used To Be A Lovely Boy.
    • Crystal Ball - 2006 CD release. Digipack, which has been kept in a protective plastic sleeve. Backed with Maybe I Can Change, The Iron Sea (Magic Shop version).
    http://beyondtheironsea.com - *the* unofficial Keane podcast
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)