in

Hamburg was amazing

Last post 11-13-2012 11:29 PM by Miklyssary. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2012 9:01 AM

Hamburg was amazing

Flew to Hamburg yesterday from England for last lights gig. To be watching Keane on the Reeperbahn where the Beatles once played was amazing. Atmosphere was incredible and it was so hot in there. Was really strange to hear the mainly German fans singing the songs and it sounded just like they were English speakers. Great night, can't wait for Nottingham now!
    Filed under:
  • 11-11-2012 5:50 PM In reply to

Re: Hamburg was amazing

Hi Olived01, sounds like an amazing night! I hope you have another good one in NottinghamBig Smile
    Disconnected
  • 11-12-2012 12:39 PM In reply to

Hi Olived01,   Brilliant!  Thats great you had such a great time in Hamburg! I bet it was great hearing German people singing with Keane!! Roll on Nov 28th and NOTTINGHAM!!!!!!!!!  I cant wait either for Nottingham!!!!!
  • 11-12-2012 7:33 PM In reply to

Hi, i was also there, i was totally thrilled, it was my first Keane concert. Great performance and the Hamburg audience, well known for subdued manners, were fantastic. Clapping and singing all the time. And even the germans can sing every word of the lyrics :=)! So do i..... For sure it wasn't my last concert!
  • 11-13-2012 11:29 PM In reply to

Hi Olived01 and Mellie3! So glad you had a great time! Sounds like it was a fantastic concert! Big Smile

There's no map to guide our way
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)