in

edinburgh gig 'oh what a night'

Last post 11-21-2012 9:09 AM by nickimcc. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-20-2012 2:14 AM

edinburgh gig 'oh what a night'

Your first UK date was just wonderful, atmosphere electric and just can't wait to see you guys again.  For all those waiting ....enjoy....they give you all and more

• 11-20-2012 8:01 AM In reply to

Re: edinburgh gig 'oh what a night'

Thanks for posting sandraw! It's sounds like we are in for a great night on the 3rd! I can't wait! Big Smile, glad you had a wonderful evening!
    Disconnected
  • 11-20-2012 8:14 AM In reply to

Hi Sandraw,  WOW sounds a fantastic night!  Glad you had a brilliant time!  I cant wait now for the 28th!!!!!!  Thanks for posting about Edinburgh.
  • 11-20-2012 2:47 PM In reply to

Probably the best i've ever seen them...what a night, feel like i've swallowed glass today x
  • 11-20-2012 5:41 PM In reply to

Yes I have to agree

We saw them at the start of the year in Newcastle and then yesterday in Edinburgh

I thought they may be a bit worn out having toured the whole year but for me Edinburgh was far better, a cracking gig Yes

• 11-20-2012 7:58 PM In reply to

• tartan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-14-2009
    • Posts 2

Music [8] Re: edinburgh gig 'oh what a night'

It was a brilliant night, the guys were on top form!!!!!! Hi Tracey *waves*
  • 11-20-2012 8:55 PM In reply to

It was an incredible night although i did partake in a few alcoholic beverages (typical Scot) and have just remembered roaring "I LOVE YOU KEANE" during a quiet moment...Oh God...mortified!!! x
  • 11-21-2012 1:03 AM In reply to

I must confess to having a few myself

I'm looking forward to Richards crowd shot photo, from what I remember I think I was jumping and waving my arms like a school kid Embarrassed

• 11-21-2012 8:00 AM In reply to

tartan:
    It was a brilliant night, the guys were on top form!!!!!! Hi Tracey *waves*

Party!!! Tartan  HI Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Its so funny seeing each other on here!!!!!!  Edinburgh sounds amazing!  Glad you had a brilliant night!

Oh and I must say this.... See you soon!!!!!!!!!! xx  Roll on the 28th!!!!!LOL

• 11-21-2012 9:09 AM In reply to

Lol, you'd think we'd learn...I seem to morph back to a teenager when i mix alcohol and gigs, soooo much fun tho xxx
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)