in

It's been a while!!!

Last post 11-21-2012 7:55 AM by tkcherry. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-20-2012 2:45 PM

It's been a while!!!

Right...I've not posted on here for probably over 5 years so here goes lol (still enjoy the occasional lurk around tho). EDINBURGH LAST NIGHT...Probably the best Keane gig i've ever experienced and i've been to a fair amount over the years. Those still waiting for their date on the tour...you're in for a treat, ENJOY...xxx
  • 11-20-2012 5:10 PM In reply to

Re: It's been a while!!!

Oops, just realised that it was the old board i used to post on...Oh well, Hello everyone lol xxx
  • 11-20-2012 6:25 PM In reply to

Hi nickimcc! Welcome 'back'! lol  I'm Chris from the US Smile So glad you had an awesome night in Edinburgh! I'm hoping to see them when they come back to the states in January and by all accounts they should be fantastic!! Big Smile

There's no map to guide our way
  • 11-20-2012 7:57 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,889

Hi nickimcc! Welcome back and it's great to meet you, i'm Jules from Dover! I've got tickets for the Margate gig on the 3rd December and i can't wait! It sounds like it's going to be a great night from what you said! Thanks for your post, it's good to hear about the Edinburgh gig. Glad you had such an amazing night Big Smile

Jules xx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 11-20-2012 9:01 PM In reply to

Thanks Guys, So strange posting stuff after soooooo long, joined the original board in 2003 or 2004, took me a wee while to figure it all out again lol!!! Have a blast at the gigs, Nicki xxx
  • 11-21-2012 7:17 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,889

Thanks Nicki and welcome back Big Smile

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 11-21-2012 7:55 AM In reply to

Hi Nickimcc,    I'm Tracey from Warwickshire,  good to meet you. Thank you for letting us know about Edinburgh. Edinburgh sounds an amazing time,  Im on count down for the 28th!!! xx 
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)