in

In The Round - Query

Last post 11-30-2012 11:35 AM by willma. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-29-2012 8:34 AM

In The Round - Query

Hello, Going to the O2 on Friday, with this 'in the round' set up. I just wanted to get it confirmed that we all have set seats? We usually queue up for hours beforehand to stand near the front, and don't want to get there hours early on Friday if that isn't necessary, but also don't want to not bother if it transpires that we should have! I know the tickets have set seats on but I've had tickets with seats before which weren't actually set seats. If anyone who has been to Nottingham last night (hope you enjoyed the show btw) could advise that would be great! P.S. don't go replying saying 'no need to queue'n if we should just so you have less competition for a place near the front! ;- ) Thanks for your help, and if you're going, enjoy the show :- ) Hello Esther x
  • 11-29-2012 12:09 PM In reply to

• Amethyst
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-30-2009
    • Stranded in the wrong time
    • Posts 11,606

Re: In The Round - Query

Hi there! Yes, I was at the Nottingham gig last night, and the seat numbers on our tickets were the ones we ended up in. (Or, more precisely, the seats we dumped our coats on while we stood and enjoyed the show!) There's no need to queue in the freezing cold this time! The show was phenomenal, by the way. You're in for a treat. I'll be at the O2, too - can't wait!!
    Sarah

Keane merchandise store raising funds for Amnesty International: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/KeaneFansForAmnesty

• 11-30-2012 9:51 AM In reply to

• willma
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-05-2012
    • Posts 6

Hiya !!

Can anybody tell me what time the boys actually came on stage? we are coming to O2  straight from work from various directions and need to make sure we are all there in time lol . Also support act ?

many thanks and a whoop whoop can't wait :)

willma

• 11-30-2012 10:14 AM In reply to

Hi On their official Twitter they have tweeted stage times for tonight are as follows; 7.45pm Wolf Gang (support act) 8.45pm KEANE! Enjoy they show!
  • 11-30-2012 11:35 AM In reply to

• willma
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-05-2012
    • Posts 6

Thank you :)

willma

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)