in

Live cd's or DVD

Last post 12-06-2012 8:04 PM by Jules C. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2012 11:07

Live cd's or DVD

Hi

Does any one know if there are cd's or dvds which can be bought of their recent tour and i don't mean the album i just mean of the perfromance that night?

thanks Yes

• 12-01-2012 8:57 In reply to

Re: Live cd's or DVD

The cameras were there last night at the O2. This could be for the screens used but may also (hopefully) be for a live DVD/Blu Ray release.
  • 12-02-2012 6:05 PM In reply to

• uve32
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-21-2011
    • Spain
    • Posts 332

People are saying that the cameras could be for the screens and that those filming signs are always there. But my friend and I asked a security guy if it was being filmed and he said yes. So I don't know what to think! I really hope there's a DVD. Those in-the-round shows were too unique not to have them for prosperity!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/keaneing
    http://keanestrangers.tumblr.com/
  • 12-02-2012 6:23 PM In reply to

Good news, I think there is some hope there that they didn't have the cameras for Nottingham and Manchester - both huge arenas. You would think that if they decided screens were needed they would have arranged for all 3 x nights to have the option. Considering the light show and the above lets hope they feel there is a market out there for a Blu Ray/DVD release. Only downside is timing - they have/will miss the Christmas market so this may go against it.
  • 12-06-2012 6:05 PM In reply to

A fan posted on Twitter the she asked Richard after one of the last shows about the possibility of a new DVD and he said there wasn't one in the current plans.
    xx Leah xx
    Founder + chief fan girl at @KeaneShadow

Sometimes a dream itself can keep you safe...
  • 12-06-2012 8:04 PM In reply to

Maybe they will do a DVD sometime next year?
    Disconnected
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)