in

Atlanta January 24 *The Tabernacle*

Last post 01-29-2013 2:55 AM by sustained.. 30 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (31 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2012 1:11 AM

Atlanta January 24 *The Tabernacle*

Who is excited! I know I am! Who else is going to be there?
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 12-29-2012 2:51 PM In reply to

Re: Atlanta January 24 *The Tabernacle*

I will be there! I am WICKED excited!!!!!! I got the tickets for Christmas! Best Christmas ever!!! Cannot wait! :D
    DeeDee
    Wicked Keane fan since Hopes and Fears (2004)!!
  • 12-29-2012 3:40 PM In reply to

I would say lets do a meet up, but I think we will all just meet in line. I am making a 6 hour drive to Atlanta that morning. Glad to see that someone else is making it to Atlanta! Has anyone been to see Keane in Atlanta? Do they have a big line for doors open? I know Keane are not as popular in the south, so I want to know how early to get there in order to get a spot in the front! And since I am driving a long distance, I especially want to give my self enough time.
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 12-29-2012 3:50 PM In reply to

I have never gotten to see Keane til now so dunno about the lines.  I will get there early though.  I live near ATL.  WOW 6hr drive to see them?  You are dedicated :D where r u coming from?? and no, they r not popular here I guess cuz everyone I tell that I am seeing Keane to says, who r they? lol I just love them and have for so long! Fav band of all time!!!
    DeeDee
  • 12-29-2012 4:45 PM In reply to

I am coming from Jacksonville. They haven't come to Florida since 2005, so I have missed every tour since then. It's about damn time I get to see them. 6 hours is nothing when you have been waiting nearly 8 years!
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 12-29-2012 6:13 PM In reply to

well certainly will be worth the wait!!! Big Smile im wondering if they do a meet and greet thing??? not even sure how that works?  i have not been to a concert in like 20 yrs lol but i would love to meet them, of course lol
    DeeDee
  • 12-30-2012 9:59 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi deedee13, we just waited outside after the gig in Margate, near to the tour buses. Tim came out and we got to meet him and he signed our stuff which was a dream! Tom had already gone and to be honest it was freezing cold, so we didn't find out if Richard and Jesse were still there.

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 12-30-2012 2:32 PM In reply to

Thats awesome Jules!! about how long after did u wait in the cold for him to come outside?? jw cuz i will be with my bf and he is not too excited to go let alone wait outside in the cold for them to come out so we could meet them lol  i will look for the tour buses after the show and hopefully i will get to meet them Big Smile its a dream for me just to see them perform in person! i am so excited!!! its on my bucket list, i can check that one off LOL
    DeeDee
  • 12-30-2012 2:55 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Oh deedee13 i'm so excited for you! I bet you can't wait? Tim came out about 45 minutes after the gig finished. It was 'so' worth the wait because i really wanted to tell him how much i had enjoyed the show. He stayed and signed everybody's tickets etc and posed for photos. He was really nice and thanked us all for waiting in the cold! But i know what you mean, to see them play live is like a dream come true. I hope you will have a brilliant night! Please let us know how it all goes on the 24th!!

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 01-09-2013 3:25 PM In reply to

We will be driving about 6 hours as well that morning, coming up from Florida.  This is our third time seeing Keane, and I don't remember when was the last time they were in Atlanta.  I've been to Denver and Las Vegas to see them on other tours, so I am glad it is within driving distance this time.

• 01-09-2013 8:23 PM In reply to

Maybe Keane will see how dedicated us board members from Florida are and give us a local show next tour!
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 01-18-2013 1:09 AM In reply to

ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT!! Big Smile

DeeDee
  • 01-19-2013 6:57 AM In reply to

I am coming from Florida, too and will drive about 8 hours. I can't wait to see them again!
  • 01-23-2013 1:55 AM In reply to

I can't wait! 2 days now! I have a 6 hour drive coming from Myrtle Beach SC. It's the first time I could go see them without having to fly! whoop! Soooo excited! Dana Anyone staying at the Atlanta Hilton?
    Dana in Myrtle Beach
  • 01-23-2013 12:26 PM In reply to

Hello All! Only 1 more day! Sooo excited! Who else can't wait!?! Also, where do you think Keane will be during the day....Maybe we can try and run into them! ;)
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 01-23-2013 1:40 PM In reply to

Hi Shoshana! I am WICKED EXCITED TOO!!!  Big Smile i wont be able to look for them during the day but i sure want to try to meet them after the show!!!! its my dream!!!
    DeeDee
  • 01-23-2013 9:46 PM In reply to

Tomorrow is the day!!  We will try to meet them after the show as well.  Haven't been successful in the past, so hopefully tomorrow will be better Wink

• 01-24-2013 2:42 PM In reply to

I have a parking pass for the venue. We ended up getting the holiday inn which is right across the street from the tabernacle. so we are parking at the hotel. The pass for the tabernacle garage was $13. If anyone wants to buy it from me send me a message and we can work it out.
    Keane fan since 2004!
  • 01-24-2013 4:29 PM In reply to

Shoshana,

I have sent you a message regarding pass. This is going to be so AWESOME - leaving out from school now - Atlanta bound!

Thanks,

Jennifer 

"...to remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all..." ~ Elie Wiesel
  • 01-24-2013 8:32 PM In reply to

We made it to Atlanta.  We are off to scout out the location and maybe a tour bus(es).

Page 1 of 2 (31 items) 1 2 Next >