in

Little broken words

Last post 01-10-2013 2:52 PM by my lisbon holidays. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-27-2012 1:17 AM

Little broken words

Hi everybody, so I was just wondering if anyone has the "Litle broken words" Comp. or if someone knows where to download it it would be awesome, thanks! (:
  • 12-29-2012 2:32 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Re: Little broken words

Hi aldocrust! I'm Jules, welcome to the forum! Sorry i can't help you with this one.

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 01-02-2013 2:23 AM In reply to

• cowpie21
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-01-2008
    • Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
    • Posts 2,496

It's not an officially released CD so you'll have to go to various places to download most of the tracks.   Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore were done for Warchild, and you might be able to get them from Warchild's website.  Other than that, the official Keane shop may still have a few of the songs: The Happy Soldier is on the "Sunshine Retrospective" EP; Walnut Tree and Snowed Under are on the "Somewhere Only We Know" single.  I don't know what country you are in, but the US itunes has The Way You Want It, Snowed Under, and Walnut Tree. Other than that, you could try amazon and other legal download sites; 7digital usually has a fair amount of Keane songs to download too. 

• 01-03-2013 1:07 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

Cowpie21 THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I couldn't get most of the b sides here in the US as they were not available on iTunes but thanks to your suggestion to go to the war child website, i got redirected to fairsharemusic and I was able to download all the b sides I didn't have ( and there were so many! Fly to me, he used to be a lovely boy, etc... ) I am so happy :)
    Now we feel like strangers in our own land
  • 01-03-2013 1:34 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

Oh I forgot to mention that when you download from the fairsharemusic website, some of the proceeds go to the charity of your choice. It's not much but every little bit counts. I chose to give to War Child
    Now we feel like strangers in our own land
  • 01-09-2013 3:23 PM In reply to

AlenaAlexandrova:

I have one link (deleted) can you please visit and download some stuff from here, I am sure it will really help you.

I don't think you're allowed to post that here as it includes some commercially available tracks.

Kaz xx

There’s a song to ease your fear
    A song to take you far from here.
    One for joy, one for desire, one for despair
    (= ALL KEANE SONGS EVER)
  • 01-10-2013 2:52 PM In reply to

I also don't know!

sorry!

www.mylisbonholidays.com - Lisbon Tours, Sintra Tour, Tailor made Holidays, Traditional restaurants, Lisbon Accommodation and Group Trip Planner.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)