in

Setlist for US Tour!

Last post 01-18-2013 8:13 PM by Jules C. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-29-2012 2:26 PM

Setlist for US Tour!

I'm so excited to find out what songs will be on the setlist for the up-coming tour. Are there any Keane songs that you have not heard 'live' that you would like to hear this time around?

Jules xxx

Disconnected
  • 01-03-2013 1:54 AM In reply to

Re: Setlist for US Tour!

The Frog Prince. Although I know they will never play it. Sad

• 01-03-2013 5:20 PM In reply to

• karen222
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-06-2009
    • Vermont, USA
    • Posts 23

One they could is "She Has No Time", as I think they played it at some venues this fall. Two I would LOVE to hear them play but doubt they will (ever) are "Black Burning Heart" and "Thin Air". I would freak out if they played those!
  • 01-03-2013 6:10 PM In reply to

Oh so would i karen222! I adore Black Burning Heart and Thin Air is just an awesome song!
    Disconnected
  • 01-03-2013 6:53 PM In reply to

"Snowed Under" would be rather appropriate for the northeastern US in January.

Just saying.  ;)

@FakeeEtiquette: It is appropriate to beg [famous musicians] to come to your city,
    as their final decisions are usually based on online groveling.

Di Tweets: twitter.com/Dionysia8 (serious-ish stuff)
    Di Tumbls: dionysia8.tumblr.com (Keane captions)
  • 01-04-2013 4:32 AM In reply to

• karen222
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-06-2009
    • Vermont, USA
    • Posts 23

Early Winter would be awesome and appropriate, too.
  • 01-04-2013 10:26 PM In reply to

Dionysia and karen222 I so agree with you, those would be excellent choices for Minneapolis as well! (And I love both of those songs! Wink)

I'd also love to hear more from PS! They only played 'Perfect Symmetry' in Chicago last June, so I'd give anything to hear The Lovers Are Losing, or Again and Again or YHTMA!! Oh and I'd also completely flip out for My Shadow Big Smile

There's no map to guide our way
  • 01-06-2013 5:54 PM In reply to

I would LOVE to hear, "Something In Me was Dying". I absolutely adore that song and would love to hear it live
  • 01-06-2013 7:52 PM In reply to

Miklyssary:

Dionysia and karen222 I so agree with you, those would be excellent choices for Minneapolis as well! (And I love both of those songs! Wink)

I'd also love to hear more from PS! They only played 'Perfect Symmetry' in Chicago last June, so I'd give anything to hear The Lovers Are Losing, or Again and Again or YHTMA!! Oh and I'd also completely flip out for My Shadow Big Smile

I agree about PS Chris!!  They seem to ignore a lot of those songs these days, maybe because they are more difficult to play??  I'd *love* to hear 'Spiralling' live!!  I know some people think it's a bit of a strange song, but I've always loved it for some reason.  I know they played it during the UK tour, so I'm not too hopeful that it will stay on the setlist for the US tour.  'Again and Again' is another favorite as well.  Would also like to hear a couple more songs from Night Train such as 'Clear Skies'. 

Was it all in real time, or was it just in my mind?...Forget the ghosts that make you old before your time...
  • 01-09-2013 12:55 AM In reply to

I hope they do Your Love, 'cause Tim forgot (Tim, please don't forget this time!!!!)to do it at The Greek! </3  It's one of my very favorite Keane songs, and my very fav from Nite Train. I'd  LOVE to be present to hear Tim sing it live, I LONG to be present to hear Tim sing it live!!! 'Com on Tim!!!<3<3<3 & <3

May you be touched by His noodle-y appendage...

• 01-10-2013 11:06 PM In reply to

I already know it won't include Strangeland.

http://forum.keanemusic.com/p/22822/677961.aspx#677961

I'm never this ridiculous, but this is a terrible injustice! Give Strangeland (the SONG) what it deserves! Join the movement!
  • 01-16-2013 11:11 AM In reply to

• Twin angel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-16-2013
    • Houston, Texas
    • Posts 7

I'm seeing them TONIGHT in Houston and I'm so excited!!! I've never seen them live! I'd love to hear Strangeland, It's Not True, Love is the End, and My Shadow.

• 01-16-2013 1:16 PM In reply to

Hi Twin angel! I'm Jules. welcome to the forum! I hope you have a fantastic night! Let us know how it all went please?

Jules xxx

Disconnected
  • 01-17-2013 1:50 PM In reply to

• Twin angel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-16-2013
    • Houston, Texas
    • Posts 7

Omg!! I had the best time! They are just amazing live, just one fantastic song after another. Tom's voice is incredible and even more beautiful and powerful than it is on CD. He is so energetic, just bouncing around all over the place! Afterwards, I was hoarse from singing along with so many of the songs. They played about half of the songs on Strangeland, and I would recommend familiarizing yourself with it before you go, as the people around me seemed disappointed that they didn't recognize all the new songs. Strangeland is actually my favorite album of theirs, so I was very happy that they played so many songs from it! They also played many of the old favorites from Hopes and Fears, and I did get to hear My Shadow from Night Train. :) Other personal favorites were Disconnected and Nothing In My Way. But there wasn't a single song that I didn't enjoy. I will definitely be seeing them again!!!
  • 01-17-2013 2:03 PM In reply to

Hi Twin angel, wow!! I'm so thrilled you had such a great time! They really are awesome live aren't they? Your personal favourites are the same as mine, i adore Disconnected and NIMW! I'm so pleased for you, thanks for posting.

Jules xxx

Disconnected
  • 01-18-2013 5:12 AM In reply to

• Twin angel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-16-2013
    • Houston, Texas
    • Posts 7

There was a live stream tonight of the show in Austin, Texas, and it was pretty much identical to the show I saw last night in Houston. If you missed it, I think you can still see the recording at this site: http://www.cbs.com/shows/stage-side-live/artist/199644/keane/

• 01-18-2013 8:12 AM In reply to

Thanks Twin angel for the link. Big Smile

Jules xxx

Disconnected
  • 01-18-2013 7:50 PM In reply to

I've been asking them to play Watch How You Go for ages! And finally, last night, Richard tweeted me saying they sound checked it a few days ago but they should have been charged with murder LOL (I guess they butchered the poor song) But he said they are trying :D So I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Everything is here forever till it goes...
  • 01-18-2013 8:13 PM In reply to

I'll keep mine crossed for you too annie nyc!
    Disconnected
Page 1 of 1 (19 items)