in

A great read for a Keane fan!

Last post 01-27-2013 5:50 PM by playing along. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-06-2013 1:37 AM

A great read for a Keane fan!

To say I'm the world's biggest Keane fan is an understatement and those who know me know that for certain. I absolutely love their music and love them as a band - their music is incredible and I could listen to it all day and all night. My kids tell me to turn it off when they are in the car but they are quick to text me when they are out and hear a Keane song on the radio - that's how much they know I love them! My friend told me about a book she heard was loosely based on Keane or bands like them and so I checked it out and absolutely loved it. As a Keane fan I want to share it with other Keane fans because I feel like it takes you into their world - or at least my fantasy of what their world might be like. If you are a Keane fan then I would highly recommend it - it's called Playing Along by Rory Samantha Green and it's just a really fun read that takes you out of your life for a few hours and into the world of a made-up Keane like band. No ulterior motives here just one Keane fan to another recommending a really great read - listen to a Keane album while reading it!! And yes my user name IS Playing Along! PS I can't wait to see them this weekend - this will be my 8th Keane show and they only get better and better - thank you SOOOOOOO much for coming back to the US - what a treat!
  • 01-27-2013 1:12 AM In reply to

Re: A great read for a Keane fan!

I just went and got it on my Kindle for only $2.99! Thanks for the suggestion. If it's horrible you owe me three bucks! LOL!
    Dana in Myrtle Beach
  • 01-27-2013 5:50 PM In reply to

Re: A great read for a Keane fan!

I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!!! :-)
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)