in

Kean Hollywood Concert 1-12-13

Last post 01-23-2013 6:48 PM by Jules C. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-10-2013 1:42 PM

Kean Hollywood Concert 1-12-13

This will be my first ever Keane concert that I will attend.  Unfortunately I will be going alone because I could't find anyone who had the same passion and love for their music as much as I do.  For anyone going to this concert in Hollywood, it would be nice to meet some of you from the forums.  With that said,  I sure can't wait for this Saturday.  I know it will be an amazing show and an unforgettable experience. 

See yall there. :) Party!!!

• 01-15-2013 5:17 AM In reply to

Re: Kean Hollywood Concert 1-12-13

I hope you enjoyed the show.  I would have tried to find you, but I just read this post.  You may message me if you would like some pictures.

K

• 01-17-2013 12:06 PM In reply to

Hey there,  thanks for replying back.  I sure did enjoy the show.  it was truely amazing to watch them perform live.  It's very odd to see a band perform much better than their CD and Keane absoutely does that.  I was in "aw" the whole time.  I will be posting some video footage from the concert that I recorded most likely by the end of this week.  Be on the lookout for it.  :)

• 01-19-2013 9:03 PM In reply to

The footage I shot when I went to Keane's concert in Hollywood, 2013 @ Pantages Theatre

So here's the footage I shot........what an amazing experience it was.  I can't wait to go see them again.  The way they perform live is just out of this world.  So please check out the footage and let me know what you guys think.  I know everyone attending their concerts in the U.S.A. this month is truly in for a treat. 

To watch it, Copy and paste the link.  I tried to attach it but it wasn't giving me an option.  Again,  thanks for watching. :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05d-bSVroLQ

• 01-20-2013 6:55 PM In reply to

Hi camoperator!!  Thank you so much for sharing your amazing video with us!  Its absolutely fantastic!!  Its a cold, miserable snowy day today in the UK, and watching your video has cheered me up no end!!!!  Tom looked like he was singing his heart out (as ever!!), and he sounded amazing (as ever!!!).  I'm so pleased that Keane had you in ''aw'' the whole time!  They really are amazing live, when I see them live I am 'buzzing'' for days after LOL!!!!  Thanks again for sharing, its so good of you.Smile
  • 01-20-2013 7:02 PM In reply to

Re: The footage I shot when I went to Keane's concert in Hollywood, 2013 @ Pantages Theatre

Hi camoperator,  I have just posted on the LA concert link, but I don't mind repeating what I said here too!!!!  Thank you soooo much for sharing your brilliant video with us.  Its really good of you.  I'm so happy that you had such a fantastic time, and that you were in ''aw'' of Keane the whole time!  Keane are amazing live.  Keane are very addictive aren't they? Once you have seen them, you HAVE to see them again, and again and ....!!!!LOL.

I loved watching your video, Tom sounded amazing (as ever), oh and by the way, you have a very steady hand!!!!!!  I have alot of trouble holding my hands still recording Keane, I think it must be all the singing and dancing that I do at the same time!!!!!

• 01-20-2013 7:41 PM In reply to

Re: The footage I shot when I went to Keane's concert in Hollywood, 2013 @ Pantages Theatre

Hi camoperator! Thanks for posting the footage, i will have a look. Welcome to the forum, i'm Jules!
    Disconnected
  • 01-22-2013 12:15 PM In reply to

Hey tkcherry,  Thank you for replying. :) And very much THANK YOU for your kind words on my video and a thousand more thank you's for watching my video.  I"m really happy you enjoyed the video and that it made your day even better. :) Tom indeed sounded PERFECT!!!!  It was truly a great experience.  I myself was buzzing after the concert.  I couldn't wait to tell my friends of this amazing band "KEAN". Feel free to share my video with the rest of the "KEANE" lovers and especially others who don't know who they are.  Big Smile Thank you again.
  • 01-22-2013 12:24 PM In reply to

LOL..no worries Thank you again for watching it.  Keane is very very addictive.  I will for sure go to their concerts everytime they are here in L.A. Thank you so much for the compliment on the "steady hand" lol.  I love working the camera....which means I love being a camera operator. Smile Trust me I would be shaking too but I have to keep my excitement to a mininum and concentrate hard to record it.  It was crowded all around me and with little space it was a bit hard to record lol.  I could maybe record the whole show but it's hard to enjoy it when i'm concentrating so hard on framing. 

Thank you for taking the time out to reply too. :)

• 01-22-2013 12:25 PM In reply to

Hello there Jules!!! Thank you for checking out the footage and for the Welcome. :) I'm Brayan.
  • 01-22-2013 8:02 PM In reply to

Freaking amazing video!!!  Thanks much!!
  • 01-23-2013 2:31 PM In reply to

Hey Thanks for watching it. :) Appreciate it. 

• 01-23-2013 6:48 PM In reply to

Hi Brayan, it's good to have you here with us and thanks for posting the footage.

Jules xxx

Disconnected
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)