in

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets for NYC Radio City Show

Last post 02-11-2013 7:09 AM by chetcullen. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-12-2013 5:41 PM

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets for NYC Radio City Show

Two tickets up for sale for the January 31st show at Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Row JJ, Orchestra 5 - $195 takes both (what I paid). I can either meet up at Radio City with the tickets OR ship them. Email me at serenityreine@gmail.com if you are interested.

xx Leah xx
    Founder + chief fan girl at @KeaneShadow

Sometimes a dream itself can keep you safe...
  • 01-26-2013 5:53 PM In reply to

Re: FOR SALE: 2 Tickets for NYC Radio City Show

Good Morning =) My name is Katrina and I would like to send you an E-mail to the email address you have posted about the tickets My email address is Katrina21X@yahoo.com (the subject will read Heyy girl-- Keane tickets). Thank you very much!
  • 01-27-2013 9:11 AM In reply to

Hello! I had sent you that E-mail earlier today, I guess I sent it to the wrong address, lol. Well I just read the E-mail you sent me, and just replied. Please let me know if you don't receive it again. Have a great day -Katrina
  • 01-27-2013 10:11 PM In reply to

Hey Leah. hello again, I'm sorry, not to get annoying (lol), but I would love to know if you had received my 1st and/or 2nd e-mail yet? The concert is in a few days, and I'm really anxious, haha. Thank you again! Also if you hadn't received anything yet I could copy and paste it to this forum or via private message on this website if you like. Unless you already have a buyer, may you please contact me as soon as you can. =) Hope you're having a great weekend - Katrina
  • 02-11-2013 7:09 AM In reply to

Do you think there are more than 2 tickets available? I really want to have those.

coupon codes for att

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)