in

Good Morning and Good Night - Take Two!

Last post 04-10-2014 8:21 AM by vector art. 228 replies.
Page 1 of 12 (229 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-15-2013 4:51 PM

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Good Morning and Good Night - Take Two!

Hi Everyone!

I think our thread will be locked shortly as we are over the 1000 posts mark! So it's on to stage two!

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 01-16-2013 1:37 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

Re: Good Morning and Good Night - Take Two!

Stage two it is :) I guess we do have a lot of things to talk about!! lol!! I hope everybody is doing okay. I still have the flu and I now also have a terrible cough! Argh!i just saw on Facebook that the boys are at NASA in Houston., I'm so jealous! I would love to visit it too! Anyway, Dinner and bed it is for me... I will catch up with everyone soon! Corinne
    Now we feel like strangers in our own land
  • 01-16-2013 4:49 AM In reply to

Hi Everyone!!

Hey! 1000 posts!!!! Party!!!DrinksBig Smile Wooohoooooo!!! Do we know how to chat, or what?!! Hahahaha!! Thank you, Jules, for starting this AWESOME thread all those months ago!!!!!! Well done!!!!!

Well, count me in as one of the fallen Indifferent.....I've come down with a reeeaally bad cold!! I have a sore throat, a bad cough, and I've COMPLETELY lost my voice......yeah, that thing that I was planning on using ALOT next Monday night!! Tongue Tied I just hope I recover enough before then!!!!! Arghh!!!!

Hi Corinne! Oh, I'm sorry you have the flu!! Sad Yes, so nice of your husband to share! haha! My little girl shared with me!! Tongue Tied I hope you get lots of rest and recover soon!! Take care of yourself, my friend!!

Hi Jules! Thanks, I'm getting really excited!! I will most definitely give you all the details!! Wink I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better! (Gee, I wonder if something is going around the 'Good Morning' thread!! Hahaha!!! I think we're all contagious!!! Indifferent Hahaha!!) And I'm glad to hear your thumb is back in working order! Yes, you have such a wonderful son to help you out when you are out of commission! Take good care my friend! Smile

Hi Emma!  I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. I know what you mean about trying to do too much, too! It seems to be the story of my life lately! But I soooo agree with you, Jules, and Angie, this forum is such a wonderful place and you all are AMAZING!! It's been a Godsend for me!! *AND* I get to talk about my favorite subject!! What could be better? Wink We're here for you anytime, Emma! Thinking of you Smile

Hi Angie! Yes, I'm sooo excited!!! EEEEEEEEE!! Oh I wish you could be there with me, too!!!!! I wish ALL of you could be there with me!! YES...that is my new wish....that someday we can all meet up and go to a gig together!!!!!! That would be the best time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile And I KNOW you will be there too, my friend!! I'm sooooo glad that your first meeting went well!!! We are all behind you 100 percent...sending you good wishes and luck and strength! You have such a wonderful attitude, I just know you will succeed! Smile But in the meantime, yes...I think a private gig is definitely in order! Hahaha!! And hmmmm.....I just have *no* idea who I would choose! ConfusedConfusedConfused Hahahaha!!

Well, I really should go put myself to bed early tonight and try to get rid of this cold Tongue Tied I can't talk AT ALL, but it hasn't affected my ability to type apparently! LOL!! Take care my lovely friends!! I'll speak to you tomorrow! (going to go listen to 'My Shadow' for about the 900th time today....I'M OBSESSED!! Indifferent)

Chris xxx 

There's no map to guide our way
  • 01-16-2013 10:19 AM In reply to

• EM1977
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-07-2012
    • Warrington,England
    • Posts 137

good morning all...Chris sounds like your getting super excited now.Jules thanks for starting a new thread Wink Corinne hope your on the road to recovery from the dreaded flu..Angie hope your well hun...Had an eventful morning rushing around after my teenage daughter,again!! decides to leave her PE kit at home even though I reminded her soooo many times not to forget it then had a phone call from a panic stricken daughter begging me to take it to school for her,bearing in mind the schools not close by and I dont have a car during the day and I was working too!! Managed to get it there by a good friend of mine so problem sorted..phew!!  Apart from that trauma I`m good,thanks everyone Smile..got 5 hrs til I start back work so coffee,Keane and shopping to do before then so I`ll catch you girls later....oh have I told you all that I actually love KEANE hahaha byeee xxx
    The map of my world gets smaller as I sit here pulling at the loose threads
  • 01-16-2013 6:49 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Good Evening Girls,

Well done to everyone for making it to 1000 posts on the GM/GN thread, it's so lovely for me to be part of such a lovely group of friends, thanks girls!

Hi Chris, oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear you have a rotten cold!! I really hope that you shake it off real quick! You only have a few days to go (yipeeee!). Are you travelling to the gig over the weekend? I'm climbing walls with excitement for you and Kari! Take care my friend and keep warm! Big Smile

Hi Emma, well done to you and your friend for getting the PE situation sorted! How are you today? Is it still freezing cold up there? Hmm i'm not sure whether you mentioned loving Keane or not, haha Wink

Hi Corinne, how are you feeling today? I really hope you're through the worst of the flu? Takes a while to get over it though so take care of yourself Big Smile

Hi Angie, how you doing over there? Do you have any snow? I'm so glad you are loving being part of all this, we are here for you anytime! Big Smile

Hi Kari, you must be soooooooo excited???? Yip-diddly-dee!!!!! I'm thinking of you! Have a safe journey to the gigs and have a brilliant time! Big Smile

It's been lovely here today. Some light snow on the hills and cliffs but beautiful sunshine although bitter cold. We went for a lovely walk to the Hoe this afternoon and then after early tea, we got our first early evening walk up the cliffs! It was still light at 5.00pm!! The crescent moon was out and we saw the faint but definitely red glow of Mars! Oh it was beautiful up there tonight, the sun was setting with a glorious orange/red colour and the stars were just starting to shine. Sorry for rambling on, i'm a Pisces, hehe!!

My sister went to her Pantomine yesterday but hasn't said anything much about it! She seems to have recovered from the bug as the cd player has the usual cycle of Barry Manilow and Johnny Mathis on at the moment! Where are all the cd's i bought for her for Christmas? I feel a pep talk coming on again! She was supposed to be going to the monthly disco at her respite centre but they had to close everything down as the bug has spread round! It seems to have been really bad here this year from what i've heard! In fact the ship we went on  had an outbreak of it a week before we sailed. But they did a deep clean whilst in dock in Southampton and it was fine when we went.

Well Kari and Chris, i can't even imagine how you will sleep over the next few days? Haha!! I'm thrilled to bits for you both. I hope all your dreams come true.

Catch you later girls! Take care.

Jules xxx

On A Day Like Today-We've Been Disconnected Somehow-Now There's Nothing Left To Say
  • 01-16-2013 8:22 PM In reply to

• EM1977
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-07-2012
    • Warrington,England
    • Posts 137

Good afternoon...Jules the weather has been really cold today,no snow as yet though thank goodness...Just voted for Keane again for the Virgin media awards.someone said you can vote as many times as you want,but not sure if you can or not.I`d vote over and over if I could...off to put my lottle lady to bed.speak tomorrow night xxxx
  • 01-16-2013 9:09 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi Emma, we only had a light dusting of snow this morning but enough to cover the cliffs. Luckily the roads stayed clear! I just voted too! I love Disconnected! I'll try again later to vote, see what happens. Night night, sleep well Sleep

Jules xxx

• 01-16-2013 9:27 PM In reply to

• sparrow
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-09-2012
    • Salisbury,UK
    • Posts 133

Good evening/ afternoon girls!!

And....Hello Stage 2!! I'm soooo glad that I got to be part of Stage 1, even if it was only for a little while!!!! We are definately accomplished talkers!!!! My day at work has been REALLY hectic!! We try to push out as many orders mid-month and also at month end as we can, and today was FRANTIC!!! And it's turned soooo cold here too...we're forecast snow for Friday....Noooooooo!!!! I need to be able to get out on Saturday as I am planning to go and buy myself a new laptop. My existing one is four years old and really starting to struggle now....bless!!!! Anyway....I hope that everyone's  day is going to plan!! Big Smile

Hi Corinne!.....I'm so sorry to hear that you now have a cough as well! Sad I will keep everything crossed that it goes away REALLY quickly!! I would love to go to NASA too! The nearest thing that I have done to that is visit Kennedy Space Centre, which was AMAZING!!! The rocket garden was awesome and so was the old shuttle that they have there!! Hope you are managing to get some rest!! Smile Oh....and do you know what time the Austin gig starts streaming tomorrow, your time?

Hi Chris!.....Can't believe that you are ill now too!! Sad You HAVE to get better before Monday!!!!!!!!! Dose yourself up as MUCH as you can and the girls and I will send as many good thoughts humanly possible your way!!!!!! You just CAN'T be ill....NOT for TOM!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you.....seeing Keane is probably THE best medicine IN THE WORLD for you haha!!!! I am WILLING you to recover!!!!Big Smile I totally agree with you....all of us going to a gig together would be out of this world!!! OR a trip to the SLC....that would be fantastic too!!!!! Either way, I would be sooooooo HAPPY!!!!!! A day spent in the company of my wonderful new friends....talking all things Keane face to face!!! What could be better???!!! Big Smile Thank you once again for your words of encouragement....you really are soooooo kind!!!  and that goes to ALL of you, girls!! Oh.....and talking about being obsessed....I had SOWK  on repeat  on my ipod from 10.15 this morning, right through to about 1.20 lunch time!!!!!!! Playing continuously!!!!!!And I STILL wanted to hear it some more haha!!!!!!! Noooooooo hope for me!!!!...I am TOTALLY addicted!!!!!!! Wink

Hi Emma!.....Sounds like you have had a very eventful day!! I remember those days of forgotten P.E kits too!!! Things DO get better!!!! I hope you managed to get a little time to yourself....and I'm right there with you on the loving Keane front haha!!!! I haven't voted for them yet Embarrassed.....I am going to do that as soon as I leave the forum.....I PROMISE!!!!! I think that they should just win everything....everywhere....automatically!!!!!! They soooooo deserve to!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your evening Emma Big Smile

Hi Jules!....I'm good thanks!! Your walk tonight sounded gorgeous!!!! And MARS!!!!!! I simply LOVE looking at 'The Night Sky' (haha!!!) It just blows my mind.....it's soooo beautiful Big Smile I would love to see the Northern Lights, HOW incredible would that be??!!!.......that is on my Bucket List!!!! Time will tell if I actually get there or not!!! I hope that your sister isn't too upset about not being able to go to the disco at her centre. And I really feel for you with the Barry Mannilow and Johnny Mathis situation!!!....good luck with the pep talk!!!!! Big Smile

Hi Kari!......Just wanted to say........ENJOY EVERY SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............AND SING FOR US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Well, I'm off to vote for our LOVEY boys now, whilst listening to Spiralling........'.....Did you wanna be a winner???.....'.......certainly hope they are hehe!!!!  Keep warm and well everyone!!!!!  Speak to you soon! Big Smile

Angie xxxx

Your whole life lies ahead...Its just around the bend...
  • 01-17-2013 1:41 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

Evening everyone! Well I feel a little better, it's just my cough now that's just absolutely horrible! Bless the Swiss for inventing Ricola cough drops.... Hi Angie! I think the live stream at 7pm my time so... Plus 8 hours for you.... It should be.......... 3am for you???!! I think... Well have to log onto Facebook :) this is going to be fun!!! Is there anyone else watching it too??? Hi Emma! Your daughter sounds like me when I was a teen.... I never remembered my homework! LoL! Hope you're doing good! Hi Jules! Your evening walk sounds amazing! I long to see the stars here... You can't really see much in LA :( Chris, Kari!!!! Just a few more days!!! Well I just voted for the boys!! Hope they win.. I agree with Angie, they should just win automatically everything :) I will catch up with you ladies some more this weekend. Have a lovely evening! Corinne
  • 01-17-2013 5:57 AM In reply to

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to stop by quickly!! I can't believe the we've already gotten over 1,000 posts!! 

I've been pretty busy the past few days with getting everything in order before I leave.  Thank you for all your well wishes for the gigs!!  I feel like time is already flying by so fast...In a way I'd like it to slow down a little bit, I don't want it to be over in a flash!! 

Corinne, I saw Richard's NASA pictures too, how lucky are they?!!  Strange to see that Tom didn't go though, seems like it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity?  Maybe he just wasn't interested?  Oh well, I suppose he must have had a good reason!!  I hope your flu and cough go away soon!  Are you starting to come out of your Keane withdrawl at all??   

Chris, you're sick too?!!  Wow, everyone really is having their turn aren't they?!  I do hope you are feeling better in time for Keane on Monday!! Smile  Only a matter of days now, can you believe it?!

Jules, sounds like the weather is a little on the cold side?  Oh, seeing the red glow of Mars sounds amazing!!  Like Corinne, I can't see many of the stars or planets because of all the lights around here.  I've been obsessed with watching shows about the universe, stars, etc lately - I don't know what's gotten into me!!  It's all so fascinating and so difficult to wrap your head around the vastness of space and what is in it!  My hope is that sometime in the summer I'd like to take a drive into the mountains, find a nice place where there aren't any people and just look up at all the stars and planets and take it all in with my own eyes!!  Can you ever see the milky way from where you live? 

Angie, so good to hear that your counseling went well!!  We are definitely all there with you!  I was thinking about you that day!  And you are doing even better with putting lyrics in your posts!! Big Smile  Tim's lyrics really do apply to EVERYTHING, don't they?!  I WILL enjoy every second and will sing for you all (hopefully the people next to me won't be able to hear me though! Smile)! 

Emma, I hope Keane has lifted your spirits?  I'll have to go vote for them for the Virgin Media Awards, thanks for letting us know about that!!  Teenagers are a handful aren't they?!  I don't have any kids myself, but I can only imagine the challenges that come with having teenagers!! Tongue Tied

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you all!!  I had a dream a few weeks ago about Keane!!  I won't bore you all with a long story, but basically I was with someone (no idea who they were though) at a Keane gig at a large arena type place and we were sitting pretty far back, but there were a lot of empty seats up front, so I decided I was going to move up closer!  Well, no matter how much closer I moved, I NEVER got any closer to the stage!!  It was so strange!!  I guess it's my brain's way of telling me that I'm already nervous about getting a good view!

Well, I'm off to sleep for now! Sleep  I hope I haven't forgotten anybody!  I'll try to stop by here tomorrow before or during the live stream!  

Take care everyone!!

Kari       

Was it all in real time, or was it just in my mind?...Forget the ghosts that make you old before your time...
  • 01-17-2013 6:01 AM In reply to

I think with the global emerging of Science and ideas, new ideas will generate with new problems and challenges, so that is why bloggers and forums really need more people to discuss their problems to each other to strengthen the relationships among the nation and world wide, nobody will lock our threads...
  • 01-17-2013 9:06 AM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Good Morning My Friends!

Hi Angie, wow you sound so busy! I do hope you get some time to chill? I hope you get out on Saturday to look for your new laptop? I heard there was heavy snow on the forecast but it's hard to work out where it will hit first. No such luck with the pep talk last night, will try tonight before Barry starts singing ' you know i can't smile without you'! I do actually like like BM and JM but NOT every night and not the same songs every night!! Only Keane can do that, haha. Take care if it's icy out today!

Hi Corinne, hows the cough today? And how is your husband, is he feeling better? Ricola drops are very soothing, i agree. Look after yourself.

Hi Emma, i hope today is less frantic for you! Have you had the snow yet? We had a little in the night but the roads are clear. Take care of yourself.

Hi Kari, yahooooooo!!!!!! So excited for you! Have a wonderful time! Yes we can see parts of the milky way. When we was on the cruise we went out on deck late at night and because it was dark out at sea, we had the most fantastic view of the night sky. Orion was so clear and next to it was Jupiter! (Sorry rambing on, i love planets and stars, hehe). Wasn't that an amazing dream you had? Well you are very close now! I hope everything goes really well for you, let us know!

Hi Chris, how are you feeling? Oh i do hope you are on the mend? Only a few days to go!! Yipeeeee!! Take care my friend.

Hi Tracey, Cheryl and Helen! I hope you are all well and not being too affected by the weather. Take care of yourselves.

Welcome again JamesEubank! Great to have you with us!

Well it's a bright sky here but clouds are forming. It snowed a little in the night but the cars and buses are still going up and down so my sister was able to go to her centre. She wasn't too upset about the disco not being on, i don't think she is feeling fully fit yet. My grocery shopping has just been delivered which is a relief, just in case of bad weather! I'm going to walk into town though and pick up my prescription as my tablets are running low. I have lots of tiny birds in my garden including a lovely robin, all looking for food so i took them out some breakfast earlier on, hehe.

I can't wait to hear all about the gigs you girls are going to. I feel like i'm actually going because i'm so excited! I shall be practically running down the town, haha!!! Thinking of you girls!

Have a good day everyone, take care if your out and about and KEEP WARM!

Jules xxx

• 01-17-2013 10:03 AM In reply to

• EM1977
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-07-2012
    • Warrington,England
    • Posts 137

Well good morning my Keane friends hehe.....Well where do I start...Jules still got no snow,BUT its forcasted for tonight so not looking forward to it.Dont usually get much in the NorthWest of England so quite lucky really compared to most places.Have you been for a walk today??xx  Kari you sound sooo excited now xx..my teenagers are certainly testing my patience at the moment lol,think with having 2 at 13yrs old is challenging!!! think kids should come with a government health warning haha....Bit less hectic this morning even though Olivia nearly missed the school bus for being too busy messing with her hair.Think maybe she needs to get her priorities right hehe,I`m not sure if I was that bad at 13,but sure my mum would disagree Smile  Corinne I really do hope your starting to feel better very soon xx..Chris get yourself well quick hun,are you getting excited?....Angie did you manage to vote? hope your well hun xx  JamesEubank welcome to the forum Wink  Just having my morning coffee listening to Black Burning Heart and Lovers Are Losing...just thinking I dont think I could possibly get through a day without listening to Keane,that would be just awful hehe....Right off to do a water change in the fish tank,oh the joys!!! speak later guys,dont forgrt keep voting if you can...bye for now Emma xxx
  • 01-17-2013 6:47 PM In reply to

Hi everyone!!

Just peeking in on my lunch hour! I promise to catch up on all your posts later, but I just wanted to thank you all for your good wishes for me!!! I'm feeling SO much better, thanks!!! Big Smile I went to bed really early last night and got a great night's sleep! (even over slept!!!! Tongue Tied I had to race like a fool to work! hahaha! I hate when that happens! lol!) My voice is back somewhat (still a little hoarse but at least I can talk THANK GOD! hahaha! It's like the end of the world for me when I can't talk! hahaha! Probably very pleasant for everyone else around me, though! hahaha! Big Smile) and I'm still coughing quite a bit, but I think I'm on the mend! I hope everyone is well? I'll try to catch up with everyone later tonight after the live stream! I'm sooooo excited!!! My daughter is going to hook up our Wii console to the TV and see if we can get it through the wifi to the TV! I'm hoping it works, it would be so great to watch it on our big TV screen! Well I have to run! Have a great afternoon/evening everyone!! Talk to you all later!!!

Chris xxx

There's no map to guide our way
  • 01-17-2013 7:56 PM In reply to

• Jules C
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2011
    • On a Day Like Today
    • Posts 4,902

Hi Everyone!

Oh i'm so glad you are feeling better Chris! Don't worry about being hoarse, you will be like that after the gig anyway, lol Wink. I hope you get everything sorted out for the live stream! Take care my friend.

Well i did get out for a walk, thanks Emma. My son and i walked into town, the paths were snow covered in parts but it was ok underfoot. Coming back it was snowing quite a bit but it didn't seem to lay. Tonight we had another stroll up the cliffs where the clouds looked very snow like!! The forecast is for heavy snow tomorrow but we will see.

I can't believe my sister, she only played Mary's Boy Child by Boney M after Barry and Johnny had finished their nightly sing song!! Haha!! I had to quickly turn on my stereo to drown it out!! No no no, i really have to sort all these cd's out, trouble is she has about 500+ and i don't know where to start!  Sad. There is a possibility that my sister may be staying at home tomorrow (if the weather is as bad as expected) so we can have a massive sort out!!

I hope you all have had a good day? Catch up later girls and guys!

Jules xxx

• 01-17-2013 8:19 PM In reply to

• sparrow
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-09-2012
    • Salisbury,UK
    • Posts 133

Hi Girls!!

Just popping in really quickly to say I hope you've all had/are having a great day!!! I am off up to bed now.....8.10 pm!!!!!.....I feel like a little kid haha!!!! WinkI'm going to try and get a few hours sleep and then get back up at 2.30am.......to tune into the LIVE STREAM!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!Can't wait to see those lovely boys on the stage!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! I really, really hope they play Hamburg Song!!! AND NIMW....AND My Shadow...AND.........Ohhhhhh,I  could go on and on!!!!!! They can play anything they like!!!!!!!.........I will LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

Sooooo, I will catch up with all of you as soon as I can.....bear with me!!!.............Corinne!............I will be on fb as soon as I wake up!!!!....Alarm is set!!!!!!!Big Smile

Chris!.............Sooooooooo happy to hear that you are feeling a lot better!!!!!! We'll keep sending those good thoughts your way!!!!!Big Smile

Look after yourselves everyone!! Speak to you soon Big Smile

Angie xxxx

• 01-18-2013 5:11 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

Evening everyone! I had a blast watching the live stream tonight while chatting with Angie! It was so much fun! Thanks again! Did anyone else watch it? The boys were so good!! I'm going to try to go to bed now but I'm so pumped up! I'll catch up with everybody this weekend. Have a good Friday everyone! Corinne
  • 01-18-2013 5:21 AM In reply to

Hi everyone!!

Corinne, I watched the live stream too and loved it!!!  It ALMOST felt like being there!  I really don't know how they are able to be so good every single time! 

Well, 4am is going to be here before I know it, so I'm going to try to go to bed now too, but it's going to be so difficult - I'm so excited for tomorrow!!  Only a matter of a few hours now and I'll be on my way to them! Big Smile  Hoping I survive public transportation in a "Strangeland" (ANGIE...I sort of got a lyric in there too!! Smile) - it's always so confusing in cities you don't know!  I will have a much better camera along with me this time, so hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share with you all!!  

Will give you all a full review on Saturday!!

Take care!

Kari  

Was it all in real time, or was it just in my mind?...Forget the ghosts that make you old before your time...
  • 01-18-2013 5:29 AM In reply to

• cofirst
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2012
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 122

I'm excited for you Kari! Can't wait to see your photos! Stay safe and have a good trip and concert!
  • 01-18-2013 5:34 AM In reply to

• sparrow
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-09-2012
    • Salisbury,UK
    • Posts 133

HI all!!

It was FABULOUS Corinne!!!!!Big Smile It's 5.17 am and I am still watching the replay hehehe!!!! Thanks again for sharing it with me too......it almost felt like we were there!!! They played She Goes Her Own Way AND Hamburg Song AND My Shadow.......they MUST have known we were watching!!!!! The camera angles were AMAZING!!!!!!............TOM!!!!!*swoon* Wink I NEED to reach my goal even MORE now hahaha!!!!!!!! Such a shame our questions didn't get picked!! Thought they were going to read out yours at one point though!!!!! An amazing time!!!! Big Smile

Kari.....you watched it too!!!! Yaaay!!!! Weren't they BRILLIANT????!!! You must be soooooooooo EXCITED now!!!!!!!! Big SmileENJOY....ENJOY....ENJOY!!!!!!! LOTS of photos........PLEEEEAAASSSE hehe!!!! ,,,,,,And yaaay.....you got in a lyric toooo!!!!!Wink

Well, I'm going back to the replay (......MORE TOM PLEASE!!!!) Only an hour and I have to be up for work!!!.........I am going to be SOOOOOOO tired............but SOOOOOOO worth it!!!!!!!!! Night/Morning everyone!!!!!! Speak soon!!!

Angie xxxx

Page 1 of 12 (229 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »