in

The Warfield - San Francisco Jan 11, 2013

Last post 01-19-2013 7:26 AM by olivetreegarden. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-18-2013 8:03 PM

The Warfield - San Francisco Jan 11, 2013

Wow, no one posted a review for this gig?? I attended this one. It was refreshing to see the guys again after a 7 month gap. TTR were very much into it, Jesse not so much, he had a sour puss look on his face for some reason. Richard came out just after sound check to say hi to the fans in line which is always nice. The meet & greet after the gig was brief. They didn't stay out for more than 3 minutes, just signed stuff & went on the bus. (except Richard of course lol) All in All it was a great gig. The setlist was nothing out of the ordinary unfortunately. The following nights in LA & San Diego, they played SHNT & Hamburg Song. But as long as I get My Shadow every other song can be anything lol Cheers!
    Everything is here forever till it goes...
  • 01-19-2013 7:26 AM In reply to

Re: The Warfield - San Francisco Jan 11, 2013

Thanks Annie for your review. I'm little worried if they don't fully enjoy playing the shows in USA after I read Jesse had a sour face. It seemed they really enjoyed playing the gig in South America, especially Paraguay. I really envy Paraguayan fans since TTR said the Paraguay gig was the best in their best of 2012 interviews. anyways, I always appreciate your post and reviews. :)
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)