in

Letters From The Strangers - A Keane Book Project

Last post 02-03-2013 4:51 AM by randapanda. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-03-2013 4:51 AM

    • randapanda
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-08-2009
    • Used to be Hastings, but now I live in Texas.
    • Posts 34

    Letters From The Strangers - A Keane Book Project


    Have you got a story to tell?
    How have Keane changed your life?
    Letters From The Strangers is a fan-made book, currently taking submissions.
    The deadline is 7th May 2013.
    75% of the royalties will go towards War Child. The other 25% will go towards production costs, a new fan forum, and improving my website, Peachy Keane.
    Click here for more information and guidelines!
    I would absolutely love to have more Strangers be a part of this!




    http://peachykeane.co.uk/bookinformation
    Filed under: , , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems