in

Musical setting

Last post 12-24-2016 7:21 AM by phanhoangtrungit37. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-15-2016 10:40 PM

Musical setting

A musical setting is a musical composition that is written on the basis of a literary work. The literary work is said to be set, or adapted, to music. Musical settings include choral music and other vocal music.[1] A musical setting is made to particular words, such as poems.[2] By contrast, a musical arrangement is a musical reconceptualization of a previously composed work, rather than a brand new piece of music. An arrangement often refers to a change in medium or style and can be instrumental, not necessarily vocal music. Learn More..
  • 08-29-2016 10:54 AM In reply to

musical composition?

Could anyone advise me a few songs with the most excellent musical compositions? As a Custom Dissertation Writing UK I am searching for most excellent musical compositions can any person name the title & author of good quality books on musical composition?

• 10-08-2016 7:46 AM In reply to

Re: Musical setting

I need to do a senior project for school to graduate. I need to compose a play or musical. Now I Write My Essay - EssayEmpire.co.uk because I have to do it on time.I would favor a musical. Yet, i can remain for either. The thing is i can't think of any thoughts for one. Anybody have any thoughts?
  • 10-14-2016 11:07 AM In reply to

I need to compose a song to present it on my annual day. So could you help me to compose it and it should be that one which nobody must have heard before. I love music and singing is an inborn talent that I have.
  • 11-08-2016 9:25 AM In reply to

Music setting is a musical composition that is written on the basis of literacy work. I like music very much but i don't enter into the composing area. I think composing is more difficult than singing and do you have any composing experience. Would you please share in essay writing service reviews page. It will helpful to know more about it.
  • 11-10-2016 8:53 PM In reply to

• Son2
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-01-2009
    • I OPEN MY EYES AND IT'S A LOVELY DAY.............

Song Spot Keane

This is the Last Time on Coronation Street
    Justanothersonofdawn

Ozzy the puppy

Bears (link goes to my account).

The forum is now read only! Complain?

THE SITE DESIGNERS AT UNIVERSAL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
    Filed under: ,
  • 11-22-2016 9:46 AM In reply to

the musical settings is important to make a good settings . the song or music will depend some thing sound arrangements. a musical arrangement is a musical re conceptualization of a previously composed work, so the work is take based on the situation.
  • 12-08-2016 7:20 AM In reply to

like it

listen, sing, and share music with your friends with the following applications: smule sing karaoke line apk download Download beetalk apk free
  • 12-13-2016 7:16 AM In reply to

A musical setting is a musical composition that is written on the basis of a literary work. The literary work is said to be set, or adapted, to music. Musical settings include choral music and other vocal music.A musical setting is made to particular words, such as poems. By contrast, a musical arrangement is a musical reconceptualization of a previously composed work, rather than a brand new piece of music. An arrangement often refers to a change in medium or style and can be instrumental, not necessarily vocal music. Texts commonly used in choral settings include the mass and the requiem in Western Christianity, and the Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom and the All-night vigil in Eastern Christianity. Examples include Mozart's Great Mass, and Leontovych's Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom. A poem that has been set to music is known as an art song or Lied (German variant). Composers known for their art songs include Franz Schubert and Robert Schumann.
  • 12-21-2016 8:12 AM In reply to

Re: like it

I always loved music. it gives me relaxation
  • 12-24-2016 7:21 AM In reply to

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)