Browse by Tags

  • Keane Book Project! I need YOUR help!

    Are you a Keane fan? Become a part of this project! 75% of the royalties of this book will go towards War Child. The other 25% will go towards production costs and building a new Keane fansite. Your submissions can be in any language. Submit to MORE INFORMATION AT: peachykeane...
    Posted to Keane Art (Forum) by randapanda on 07-18-2012
  • Re: Tim Rice Oxley - "The Country Rocker" //4

    it seems like his work is never ending!! do you know if he has co-written any tracks on the Thomas J Speight record?? that would be interesting Im very much looking forward to the next feels like too long since PS Not long now!! Zak
    Posted to Keane Band (Forum) by zakeane on 03-13-2010
  • Keane USA Facebook Group

    Keaneshine has created a Facebook group for Keane fans mainly in the US and all of North America. (However you dont have to actually live there to join ) The group is called " Keane USA " so if you are on facebook, help us grow and join! Thanks =]
    Posted to Keane News (Forum) by roxley2007 on 04-11-2009
  • Own Piano Sheet

    Hello lovely Keanefans, I wrote some piano sheets of rare Keanesongs, I think some of you may know, but as I always get some new comments on them each day I thought about to put it in here, too. So here's a list of the songs I've uploaded on YouTube as a 'Video Sheet' - meens you can...
    Posted to Keane Art (Forum) by ThePhire on 03-11-2009
  • keane at manchester m.e.n (sat night)

    wow, how good was that gig!!... i totally loved it, i thought they sounded totally amazing and jessie quinn fits into the band so well... i love keane!!!!!!!!!
    Posted to Keane Live (Forum) by mychoone on 02-01-2009
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems