in
All Tags » keane » project (RSS)

Browse by Tags

  • Letters From The Strangers - A Keane Book Project

    Have you got a story to tell? How have Keane changed your life? Letters From The Strangers is a fan-made book, currently taking submissions. The deadline is 7th May 2013 . 75% of the royalties will go towards War Child. The other 25% will go towards production costs, a new fan forum, and improving my...
    Posted to Keane Art (Forum) by randapanda on 02-03-2013
  • Keane Book Project! I need YOUR help!

    Are you a Keane fan? Become a part of this project! 75% of the royalties of this book will go towards War Child. The other 25% will go towards production costs and building a new Keane fansite. Your submissions can be in any language. Submit to keanebookproject@gmail.com. MORE INFORMATION AT: peachykeane...
    Posted to Keane Art (Forum) by randapanda on 07-18-2012
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems